- New European Technology to Improve Electric Vehicle Energy EfficiencyA trans-European collaboration kicked off recently in Valencia aiming to develop a novel energy efficient climate control system to help reduce the energy used for passenger comfort in electric vehicles by at least 50 %
- CTAG collaborates with UVigo Motorsport on the development tests of the single-seater for Formula Student 2015The collaboration between CTAG and the group of the University of Vigo, UVigo Motorsport, has focused on the impact tests on a part of the single-seater. The results obtained comply with the regulations of the Formula Student.
- CTAG AWARDED FOR RESEARCH IN COMMUNICATION BETWEEN VEHICLESAt the tenth edition of the Barcelona International Motor Show Awards, CTAG, Automotive Technology Centre of Galicia, is one of the winning companies of the awards given to the best Innovations in Car Connectivity.
- CTAG leads FORTAPE, the new European ProjectThe European consortium led by CTAG will develop new technologies to manufacture composite parts for the automobile and aeronautics sector.
- CTAG publishes an article in the Vision Systems Design magazineThe Process Engineering Department at CTAG publishes the article titled “Triangulation-based 3D system measures axle diameters”