LEANPYME II for process improvement through LEAN MANUFACTURING tools.
CTAG’s new project, LEANPYME II, begins this fall. It is part of the InnoEmpresa programme of the state SME office (Dirección General de la PYME: DGPYME), agency of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trade.
This project aims to help SMEs to improve their efficiency and increase their competitiveness by using Lean Manufacturing tools.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To optimize production processes and resources (productivity improvement).
- To increase the value generation in the execution of operational processes (continuous improvement).
- To minimize waste, to save on operating costs by simplifying operations (5S, SMED, visual management, ...).
- To adapt the production rate to the demand (customer focus, small batches).
- To develop the human capacity with continuous improvement tools based on the established productivity principles and improving flexibility.
6 SMEs will participate in this project funded by the ERDF.