CTAG has a family of dummies for the development of occupant protection projects as well as a laboratory equipped for on site calibration of dummies (including the Biorid II).
- Frontal: Hybrid III family
- Side: EuroSID II and SID II-s, Worldsid
- Rear: BioRID II
- Child: Families P, Q, Hybrid III
- 20 kHz and 100 kHz acquisition systems.
- Airbag deployment modules, digital events, registration of accelerations, velocities, displacements, angular velocity, forces and moments, etc.
- Portable three-dimensional measuring for dummy positioning and components.