Process Lab 4.0 is CTAG’s commitment to respond to the challenges of Industry 4.0. This new laboratory allows manufacturing processes testing in motion of components and full vehicles. Process Lab 4.0 is prepared for the development of R&D and Innovation activities for the Factory of the Future: a virtual, flexible, connected and environmentally friendly factory.
This laboratory is founded on 5 strategic lines (advanced robotisation, quality control systems, advanced logistics, physical and cognitive assistance and Big Data) and has a team of specialists that works with simulation and programming tools.
These are the main developments that will be carried out in Process Lab 4.0:
- Automation and robotization.
- Quality systems testing in motion.
- Automatic online studies of maintenance processes.
- Exoskeletons assessment, tests and validations.
- Wearables assessment, tests and validations.
- Available computing capacity for Big Data analysis.
For more information about R&D and Innovation projects related to manufacturing processes in which CTAG participates or has participated, please visit: ctag.com/proyectos/procesos/
To find out about WeRob2020, the next edition of the International Symposium on Wearable Robotics in which CTAG collaborates, and which will be held in Vigo, click on www.2020.werob.org/