The announcement was made during the 3-day Disruptive Bootcamp organized by CTAG.
- The startups, whose projects are focused on smart driving and urban mobility, have been selected from among 200 candidates and will receive up to € 60,000 equity free as well as expert mentoring services
- The acceleration programme, funded by the European Commission, aims to respond to social and industrial needs in the field of connected cars
Vigo, 25th April 2018. – IMPACT Connected Car, the startups acceleration programme funded by the European Commission and aiming to respond to industrial needs of the automobile sector, has announced the 15 startups selected within the first open call in the 3-day Disruptive Boot Camp held at CTAG (Automotive Technology Centre of Galicia).
Over 200 startups and SMEs from 41 countries participated in the first open call launched in October. Among all the proposals 25 projects were selected to go through a smartization programme, which began with the Disruptive Bootcamp, the first stage of the programme, which was held at CTAG from April 23 to 25.
Disruptive Bootcamp Opening Session
The Bootcamp included one-to-one sessions and speed meetings and concluded with a jury day in which the 25 participating startups were invited to give their presentations in front of a panel of experts. After the jury’s deliberation, the 15 companies selected for the second stage of the IMPACT Connected Car programme are the following:
- BOHR.TECHNOLOGY (Poland)
- CardioID Technologies (Portugal)
- CARFIT (France)
- Carricare (Netherlands)
- Eccocar Sharing S.L. (Spain)
- HOMYHUB (Spain)
- Motor Ai UG (Germany)
- Parkbob GmbH (Austria)
- Situm Technologies SL (Spain)
- Spark Horizon (France)
- Traffic Network (Spain)
- Worldsensing S.L. (Spain)
- Xapix Software (Germany)
- Ximantis (Sweden)
- Y.Share Aps (Italy)
Winning Startups at the Disruptive Bootcamp held at CTAG
For more information:
986 900 300
You can download the press release here.