This is a European project in which CTAG participates as technical coordinator and head of the Spanish Hub. <Impact> Connected Car aims to support innovative SMEs focused on products and services for the Connected Car.
Within this framework, from Tuesday 11 to Thursday 13 June 2019, CTAG hosts the 2nd Technical Bootcamp of the European project <IMPACT> Connected Car, in which the 18 selected startups, which have reached the third stage of product development, will show their progress in the areas of Safety, Vehicle Management, Mobility Management, Infotainment, Driver Assistance and Well-being.
These European startups are:
- 25ways (Germany): A provider-independent mobility platform that encourages behavioral changes towards sustainable mobility options.
- 2hire (Italy): 2hire’s technology acts as a gateway enabling the interaction and both standard parameters and non-standard parameters reading.
- Anadue (Ireland): An analytics platform to help Connected Car Service Providers to maximize the value of their real-time data.
- BeNomad (France): A navigation software tailored to helping companies manage their mobile resources as effectively as possible.
- Better World (France): Better World collects feedback from customers, analyzes the data and shares it with car-making businesses.
- Capricode (Finland): Cyber security of connected vehicles in form of automated updates and configurations.
- Discoperi (Spain): Discoperi develops System Eye, able to prevent roads accidents and monetize automotive data, thanks to its built Discoperi Blockchain Protocol.
- Drivvisor (Spain): An app-based driving monitoring system that uses the front camera of a smartphone to perform driver distraction and fatigue detection while driving.
- Go To-U (Ukraine): An app for drivers to book the charging EV station at the most convenient time.
- Journify (Spain): A carpooling app for daily commutes, such as going to work or to school.
- Mappo (Israel): A geo-culture content layer created by an algorithm.The geo-culture content combined of texts, music, TV and AR.
- Micocar (Spain): An app to save 10% to 50% on all taxi rides. An efficient marketplace where ride prices are calculated according to supply and demand.
- Newport IMS (France): A vocal companion providing in-car mobility services and products.
- Ozone Drive (Spain): A tech-based EV car-sharing solutions to address the zero-emissions mobility challenges as an optimized way of transportation.
- Parquery (Switzerland): Parquery analyzes images from any camera to detect objects and provide parking managers with real-time answers.
- Safemode (Israel): SafeMode profiles driver behaviour using Big Data & AI algorithms based on behavioral economics techniques.
- Secmotic Innovation (Spain): An awareness and safety system for work zone invasion that increases safety and controls accessibility in temporary working areas of roads.
- X-Motion (France): An app that leverages artificial intelligence and smartphone sensors to provide predictive analytics for driving behaviour and vehicle management.